7000 PT Stepmill Review
Stairmaster 7000 PT Stepmill – A Revolution In Workout Programs
As Certified Aerobics Instructor, Fitness Trainer and Sport Nutritionist, I have tried a range of personal/commercial fitness equipments over the years to train clients and to meet my personal fitness goals. However, my favourite piece is the StairMaster 7000 PT StepMill. Look at what the product delivers for a safe and comfortable but comprehensive and full-on workout.
|Workouts||Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Speed Intervals.|
|Load Taking Capacity||300 lbs or 136 Kg|
|Step Range||8” or 20.3cms (Optimum)|
|Step Rate||Adjustable. 24 – 162 Steps a minute|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless. Polar compatible.|
|Fitness Tests||Multi-Stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test|
StairMaster 7000 PT StepMill’s dimensions 50″ L x 29″ W x 78″ H, the revolving staircase with speed variation facility, side railings along with the full 8” high step provide real simulation of walking/ running up a flight of stairs.
An accessory tray, a water bottle holder, and a reading rack for add to user convenience. It comes with an advanced Back Lit C40 LCD display consol and assortment of programs and optional features (like the Volume Control and Channel Changer if cable connected to a TV set etc).
Here are the Ins/Outs to using the Console – Basic & Easy!
- To get started, you climb on to the stationary steps.
- Next you SELECT the workout option you want to exercise in. Example: Pressing on Quick Start will give a 20 minute consistent pre-set speed.
- For other options you will be prompted to enter your weight in kilos and the resistance level at which you want to train. Press ENTER after each eentry. Levels 1-20 can be keyed in. You can delete/erase erroneous entry with the CLEAR button.
- A stair climbing intensity may be adjusted as per your choice in the duration workout by pressing the ^ or v LEVEL button.
- There is a SCAN button to review your statistics in terms of Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Heart Rate and Average Speed etc.
- The STOP button allows you to stop the machine when your workout is complete or in case of an emergency.
In closing notes, I would like to add that StairMaster 7000 PT StepMill has an electronically-controlled alternator with chain drive which allows precise controls of the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. Way to go StairMaster 7000 PT StepMill!!